Unit price per
- Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Cropped for a modern style
How it Fits
- Straight through hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening: 14.25"
- High rise: 11.125"
- Inseam: 26" across sizes
- Measurements based on a size 27 waist
- Cathy (176cm / 5'9'') wears size: 27 30
Composition & Care
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Made in China
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended
Get dressed with a clean conscience. Our high sustainability standards reduce our impact on the planet and better the lives of garment workers.
Made with a minimum of 15% organically grown cotton, which uses fewer chemicals to grow than non-organic cotton does. This reduces chemicals in the air and enhances the plant’s biological cycle.
EXTRA BOLD, NEVER REGULAR • EXTRA BOLD, NEVER REGULAR • EXTRA BOLD, NEVER REGULAR • EXTRA BOLD, NEVER REGULAR •